The Certificate in Food & Beverage Management is a part-time program specifically designed to prepare students specifically in the culinary arts and business mindset behind production and sales of food. Students who have completed this course are prepared to join a kitchen or manage their own small business.
Module 1- Food & Beverage Management Theory
Module 2- Food & Beverage Production
Module 3- Pastry Production
Module 4- Customer Care & Service
• Course Duration is 6 months
• Lessons are conducted five times a week
Candidates are assessed through Culinary Preparation & Purchase Assignments, Sales & customer service, and written examinations for all modules. Certificates in Food & Beverage Management will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College graduates are granted entry into our American Hotel & Lodging Educational Program.
• Applicants should possess one of the following:
o Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
o Grade C or below
• Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
• Persons Aged 18 and above who have Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
• Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
• New Class Starts Every Month!
• Class Timings Are As Follows:
• Morning: 9.00AM -11.00AM
• Afternoon: 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
• Evening: 5.30 PM-7.30 PM
• Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
• Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!